If you have been assigned as a reviewer/approver in a workflow step, you will be required to review a document and sign-off. There are two actions that can be taken, you can either approve the document after reviewing and execute the signature or you can reject it.
1. Log into ZenQMS and click on the Signature Needed action item that will have a 1 in front of it
2. To review or download the document click on the or .
3. Once you have reviewed the document, you are now ready to either approve or reject
1. Click on the under the Execute Column
2. Enter your login credentials to complete the e-signature, you know you ave successfully executed when a modal box pops up at the top of the page letting you know
1. Click on the under the Reject Column
2. A Reject Workflow Step modal box will appear, where you will be required to enter a comment on why you are rejecting. You can then click the
3. The E-signature modal box will then appear, where you will be required to sign-off on your rejection. You will get this modal box letting you know that your rejection has been noted
4. The Author of the document will get an immediate email notification that this workflow step has been rejected, by whom and your comments of why will be included.
Please sign in to leave a comment.