If you have been assigned as a reviewer/approver in a workflow step, you will be required to review and sign-off on the item. On your Main Dashboard, there will be a notification in the Activities List for your signature.
There are two actions that can be taken by the user when their signature is required:
1. Approve the item by reviewing/signing, or
2. You can reject it
Approve the Item
1. Log into ZenQMS and click on the "Signature Needed" action item that will have a one in front of it:
2. To review or download the document click on the "" or "" :
3. Once you have reviewed the document, you are now ready to approve. Click on the "" under the "Execute" Column:
2. Enter your login credentials to complete the e-signature. You will know you have successfully executed the signature when a modal box pops up at the top of the page letting you know.
Reject the Item
1. Once you have reviewed the document and need to reject the approval signature, click on the "" under the "Reject" Column:
2. A Reject Workflow Step modal box will appear, where you will be required to enter a comment on why you are rejecting. You can then click the "".
3. Enter your login credentials to complete the sign-off for the rejection. A modal box will pop up letting you know that your rejection has been noted.
4. The Author of the document will get an email notification, based on their notification settings, that the workflow step has been rejected, by whom and the comments of why it was rejected: