This article will give you instruction on how to manage your groups in Member Account under Users. In this tab you can create new groups, add users to groups, remove users from groups, delete groups or edit the name of any existing groups. You will also be able to assign or take away group permissions from here.
To get to Users:
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose Administration from the dropdown
3. Click Member Account on the lefthand side
4. Click on Users and then click on
5. From here you can:
- Create a new group by clicking on "Create Group", choose a unique name. Then adding users by choosing them from the drop-down.
- Delete a Group, by selecting a group from the drop down then clicking on Delete. A modal box will pop up if the deletion fails due to the group being assigned to any items. You will need to un-assign this group in order for the deletion to complete. The modal box provides you with the needed information so you know where the group is assigned
- Rename a group
- Assign or remove Group Permissions by checking/unchecking on the boxes next to the permissions you would like the users in that group to have/not have