Knowing what "User Groups" you are in and what "Permissions" you have can be very helpful. The instructions below show you where you can find this information. Click here to better understand the permissions you have.
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose Administration from the dropdown
3. Click on mySettings on the lefthand side
4. Click on the Permissions tab
5. You will see the User Groups that you have been assigned to above the Permissions table
6. The Permissions that you have are listed in the table, if you have a permission the check box to the right of the line item will be checked.
*YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR OWN PERMISSIONS FROM THIS TAB, THIS IS VIEW ONLY
This can be helpful when trying to identify what you can and cannot do within the app. For example, if you are trying to view an Issue/Action but aren't given the option.