Adding a Supervisor to a user is super easy can be done by
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose Administration from the dropdown
3. Click Member Account on the lefthand side
4. Click on Users at the top, search for the User that you would like to assign a supervisor to by typing their name in the Name search text box
5. Once you find them, check the box next to left of their name and click on Assign Supervisor
6. A modal box will appear with a drop down from where you can search for the Supervisor. Here you can also clear an existing assigned Supervisor.
7. Once you perform the action you will get a modal box confirming your action.