ZenQMS allows you to create standalone tests which can be assigned to any user. These tests are similar to the quiz questions in individual documents, but offer more robust features including robust analytics and parameters for time limits and # of attempts.
Please note—you will only see tests in this table that you are an Author for.
- To add a new test from this page click the button. Assign the test a unique name and click the button.
- Click on the EDIT link in a row to access an existing test.
- Click on icon in a row to export all of the information about the test to PDF.
- Keyword Search: To search through all tests enter a keyword(s) into the box and click <enter/return> key.
- Table Filtering:
- To search within a column, enter a keyword in a column header and click enter.
- To sort the columns in ascending or descending order, click on that column header.
- To apply a filter within a column, click on the
- Click the button to customize the columns in the table. Drag columns from the list onto the table to add them, or drag columns from the table onto the list to remove them.
- Once the table looks the way you want it to, click the button to export the contents of the table to .csv (Excel).