ZenQMS makes it easy to review training status and requirements for individuals, direct reports and groups.
Reviewing Individual Training Records
- Set the dropdown to “Just Showing Myself” or “Whole Company”; the latter requires a special permission.
- Filter the table by trainee/group name (e.g., ) or any other column using the table controls.
- To view the training dossier of an individual click link.
- You can select multiple users in the table by using the checkbox.
- Once multiple users are selected, click to download multiple dossier’s or to send a system message to the selected users.
- The “Training Status” is green when the user is trained on all required assignments and the % indicates the % of their training requirements that they have completed.
Reviewing Direct Reports
- Set the dropdown to “My Direct Reports” to see a drill down view of all downstream employees. All users have this option.
- Names with a +/- to the left like this one ()allow you to show all of that user’s direct reports underneath
- Click the Export Table to export to PDF or Excel.
- Please note—this table relies on all users selecting a “Supervisor”.
- Set the dropdown to “Groups” to see a drill down view of all downstream employees. Each row shows the current training status of the entire group and requires special permission.
- The first column no longer includes a Dossier link. Instead there are two other useful links:
- This first link opens a window listing all users in the group.
- The second link downloads a CSV file showing a matrix of all group users versus the group’s assigned documents, events and tests.
- The “Training Status” is green when ALL group users have trained on all items currently assigned to the group. The % value indicates the % of the Group’s users who are complete.