This window makes it easy for authors to manage all document settings.
- Authors Section: Click the button and assign additional users from your account from the drop down menu(s). Click once you’re finished.
- Upload File: Click the button to use your file manager find and select the file to upload. You can upload most any file with no meaningful file size restriction.
- Document Details: Enter all relevant fields—many of which inherit Category defaults. Document security is important as it dictates download options for non-Authors/Editors.
- User Can Download Original File: Users can download the original file or the Unrestricted PDF.
- User Can Download an Unrestricted PDF: Users can download a converted PDF that does not include the following sections: Assigned Trainees, Training Challenge Questions or Comments.
- Users Can Only View Document: Users can view the document in a PDF viewer that restricts saving or copying.
- Authorized Users Can Issue Controlled Copies: in this instance, the document will behave for normal users as if it is set to "View Only". And only users who have been granted Controlled Copy permission for this document category are able to issue controlled copies of the document.
- Custom Fields Section: Enter information for any custom fields, if applicable.
- Links Section: Click to look up and link to most any other item in your ZenQMS account that you have access to.