This window has three sections (tabs) that allow you to edit test settings/questions, approve a test and assign it to trainees. You must have a test name and at least one test question to make a test effective. Once a test is Effective, you can assign it to any users.
- Authors Section: Click to add/remove up to 3 test authors. Select the names from the dropdown and click
- Details Section: edit these settings:
- Attempts: Number of attempts allowed to pass the test
- Minimum Passing Score: *entry must be 0-100
- Time Cap: Time allowance to complete the test (0.5 – 12 hours)
- Grace Period: Number of days to complete the test.
- Description: Describe your test in a few words
- Instructions: Enter any additional information/instructions
- Links Section: Click to look up and link to most any other item in your ZenQMS account that you have access to.
- Workflows Section: Click the button to make the test effective.
- To add Questions individually, click , type in your question, select the answer type and click . Repeat as necessary.
- To add multiple Questions at once, click . You can download a template and upload it in the same place
- The table allows you to manage the order of the questions (when in draft mode) and also see the cumulative pass rate for each question.
Manage Assigned Trainees/Results
- Use the to search for individual users or entire groups that should be assigned to take the test. Assignees will receive immediate notification on their dashboard.
- Delete individual groups or assignees with the trash can icon.
- Use the to select multiple users or groups, and then click the button to remove the selected users or send them a system message within ZenQMS.
- Click the button to export the contents of the table.
- The table indicates the current status for all assignees.
- Clicking on a trainee’s score opens a view of his test question results.
- Click the “Add 1” link in the attempts column to give the trainee another chance to take the test.