If you have forgotten ZenQMS password you can easily request a password reset without assistance from your administrator or our helpdesk. The benefits are that this is immediate.
- From the login screen (app.zenqms.com) click the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ hyperlink.
- Enter your email address which associated with your ZenQMS account and confirm that you are not a robot using the reCAPTCHA feature. Please note-- if you are in a country that restricts google services a different version of the CAPTCHA will appear. Once confirmed, click the green “Reset My Password” button
- You should receive an email with a hyperlink to access to your ZenQMS account almost immediately. If you don't please check your spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This link is active for 24 hours, so be sure to finish this process as soon as possible!
- Clicking this link will take you to a screen that will either ask you your the security challenge question you input when you initially set up your account OR send youa 2-factor authentication code if that is active on your account. Below is the security challenge question scenario from the application.
- If you answer incorrectly too many times your account will be locked out and will require your administrator or our helpdesk to manually reset it.