Users only see items in their Documents>Controlled Files page that:
- They have been assigned for training
- They are authors of; or
- They are 'category users' for.
The third item is probably the only one that needs explanation. Basically adding a user to the member category users table provides read only access to ALL documents in the category.
- Go to Controlled Files page
- Click on Member Category button
- Click on the "Users with Editor/Access Rights" link.
- Any users in the resulting table will see ALL documents in that category. This option is helpful if its a category of documents that ALL users should see.
- If all options are set to NO then the users' access will be READ ONLY
- Users designated with other rights will have additional permissions as stated.
- Users can appear in multiple groups or as an individual.