ZenQMS makes it simple to manage compliance requirements around recurring audits for all of your suppliers. You can do this directly in a site's Qsheet and manage/assign tasks from any Reports table.
- Navigate to a site's Qsheet using the "Jump to Qsheet" search box at the top of any the page. In the Qsheet >Snapshot page, notice the Future Audits section in top right of the page:
- If you don't see the "Add a New Recurring Audit" link as it appears above, then ask your system administrator to grant you the "Can Create New Audit Reports or Manage Recurring Audits" permission.
- Click on the "Add a New Recurring Audit" link. Select an Audit Category and edit the audit interval (or accept the default). Now Save. After saving your entry, you will notice your new audit category has been created as seen below.
- Here is what happens now:
- A new DRAFT audit with a State of "Targeted" has been created for this site. You can see it if you click on the Qsheet > Reports page
- As soon as this new draft completes the "Publish Final Report" workflow the app will automatically create a new DRAFT audit with a Target Date based on the set interval defined in your Future Audit settings.