- Click on the Workflow tab to launch the workflows required for publishing/sharing your audit.
- Make sure the "Require Lead Auditor Approval" option is checked if you want all auditors to also execute this workflow.
- Click the dropdown box to see what workflow options are available. If this is a new audit that is in draft mode, the only option listed will be “Publish Final Report", which issues the final report and makes it available within your company only.
- Select the "Publish Final Report" workflow.
- The Workflow Settings window will display the steps required to publish the final report, starting with the Lead Auditor if you selected that option. You must select an authorized person for each step. Then click the "Launch Workflow" button at bottom.
- When finished, you will see a summary of all your workflow steps and current status of each step.
Note a red padlock appears at the top of the page with a link "Unlock Report for Editing" next to it. Clicking this link erases all completed workflows and allows you to edit the document. This linear approach protects the integrity of the document.
Note the "Cancel/Delete this Workflow" link at the top of the new workflow—clicking this link will cancel just the selected workflow.
Note that the Comments section in the workflow page logs all workflow actions.
- Each person in the workflow will receive a notification in the "Workflows/E-Signatures" section of their Dashboard that looks like the snapshot below. The workflows are linear, so only one person has an active workflow waiting for them at any given time. The auditors/authors of the report can always check on the status of these workflows by logging in to the workflow tab for an audit.
- Click the "Home" link to navigate to your Dashboard page. If you were the first person in the workflow the workflow will be waiting for you.
- Click on the workflow item. It will open a window that looks like below. You can approve or reject the workflow. You can also delegate the workflow step if you are not the correct authorized approver for the step. All users can also download a PDF copy of the report components that were shared with the workflow participants. Any auditors/authors can also link directly to the edit view by clicking the "Edit" link.