There are a few ways Supervisors can see their direct reports training statuses.
From the Training Dashboard.
- Above the donut chart, select “My Direct Reports” from the dropdown menu.
- The Training Status chart now reflects # of your direct reports that are either Compliant/Non-Compliant or have training coming due soon. And the Training Pipeline reflects training items for your direct reports that are past due or coming due in the next 2-3 months.
- Clicking through the various chart elements will update the drilldown action table at the bottom with the list of items for each user. You can sort and filter this list.
From the Main Dashboard.
You can also see some of this information at a higher level from the Main Dash using the same approach. Set the dash filter to "Direct Reports" and select a slice or the main percentage. Note that the drilldown action table will group all training items by User name.
Parent rows for each user, which are shaded gray, provide an overall training status (red/yellow/green) and a icon for downloading the user's full PDF dossier. The rows underneath then show all training items linked to that user.
From the Training Module
- Navigate to Training > Trainee Records page
- Change the filter to select "My Direct Reports".
- Click on the hyperlink under the Training Status column will show you a detailed list of assigned files the user has or needs to train on.
- This view is recursive, meaning you can drilldown to any users that report up to you.