The default table formats come with fairly powerful tools to filter/sort/customize the visible data. One feature that shouldn't escape your attention is the "Create Filter" link at the bottom left of most all tables. Clicking this link opens the Filter Builder window where you can create a custom logic for complex filters that include date ranges, keyword searches, rules and conditions.
Articles in this section
- ZenQMS Implementation Process Overview
- Logging in for the FIRST TIME!
- Account BackUp-- What goes is in the Zip file?
- Implementation & Document Migration Template
- What to do when you get locked out of your account
- How to reset your password immediately (Forgot My Password)
- Changing a user name and other personal information
- Applying Custom Filters in Tables
- Exporting Tables to Excel / spreadsheet
- Configuration: Custom Fields