Users are able to assign multiple labels to each site using the "Manage Labels" button that appears in Audit > Watchlist and Qsheet > Snapshot. Labels provide a very flexible way for users to create custom lists of sites around various product supply chains, or risk categories. The labels in turn can be used for analytical purposes in Watchlist. For instance: Show me all sites tagged with a "Product XYZ Supply Chain" tag, which is a key product. Use Watchlist to sort/filter for any suppliers who are overdue for an audit and/or have a high-risk rating.
To assign a label follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Qsheet for the site
- Click the "Manage Labels" button
- Create a new label called "Test Label"
- Now go to Home > Dashboard > Watchlist
- Use the "Show All Labels" dropdown control to select your new label.