Watchlist is a powerful tool, particularly as you add audits or as a user takes advantage of the labeling feature. You can try it now even with limited data, but contemplate the broader value as you interact with your entire supply chain.
*Note: if your company has not logged any audits in the system yet, then follow Section 5.02 on using Labels to quickly add some sites to your table. At the very list, add a label to the two DASHBOARD Sites in the database. Or contact ZenQMS for a live demonstration.
- Navigate to Home > Dashboard > Watchlist
- Select one or more sites from the list using the check box column.
- Click the "Map" button to see all the selected sites on an interactive map. Click a pushpin. Exit the map when finished.
- Click the "Customize" button to add/delete columns by dragging/dropping them in place
- Type "DASHBOARD" into the textbox on top of the "Site Name" column and pause- you will see that it will filter through all sites.
- Select the two DASHBOARD sites and then click the "Send Message" button to send a message to the default messaging contact.
Note: this last sequence (Steps 5 & 6) is incredibly powerful. The best example is the Tsunami catastrophe in Japan—imagine being able to quickly identify which sites are in Japan near the danger zone, put them on a map and/or contact them. All with just a click of the mouse.