- There are three ways to find the observations for the audit you just got from your client:
- If you just completed the workflow from the client, look in your inbox for the message that includes a quicklink to the observations.
- You can always Navigate to the Home > Audit > Observations page to get to the same place. The default view of the table is all observations that your audit staff issued in audits of external or internal Auditees. Change the dropdown selection at the top of the screen to "Client Audits of our Sites" to see all observations from audits of your sites that were either entered/shared by your clients or entered by you. INTERNAL AUDITS: since this audit is an audit executed by your internal auditors, you will find your observations by selecting "Audits We Performed".
- Navigate to Audit > Reports page, find the audit report and click the hyperlink in the # Obs. column.
Some other items for your consideration:
- Clicking the "Reject this Observation" if the Auditor refuses to resolve an observation after reviewing a response you meant as final. Please note that only the Auditor can reverse this status.
- Click on a column heading to sort the table by that column. You can change column order by dragging/dropping the column. Or click the "Customize" button to add/remove columns.
- Select a few observations using the check boxes in left column and click the "Export to PDF" button to download a PDF of the selected observations organized by Audit and including the full comment history.
- Keyword search all observations using the search box—enter a whole word and press "Enter" key.
- Select 2 observations and click the "Assign" button to assign both observations to a user—these will be "Auditee Assignees." Assignees will receive a notification of their new assignment, and all assignments will be logged in the audit trail and comments section.