Every site must meet a few key requirements to be ready to receive and respond to audits using ZenQMS. Sites that have accomplished all requirements will include a green badge with a check mark in the header of their Qsheet profile as seen below. If your site is showing a red badge with an exclamation point, please note the requirements listed below and refer back to Sections 1.08 – 1.13 for directions.
- Log in to Your Account: Your account has to have at least one active user who has logged in within the last 90 days. You will accomplish this requirement as soon as you log in for the first time. As long as any user logs in once every few weeks this will always be green.
- Assign a Default Messaging Contact: Your site has to have a default messaging contact assigned to it. This is very easy to do—follow instructions from Section 1.11 to do this.
- Define Your Workflows: 3. A Member’s “Audit Report: Send to Auditee” workflow must have at least one step with at least one active user assigned to each step (requires member admin rights). See Section 1.17 for directions.
- Make sure your site has been verified by ZenQMS staff. If the Qsheet status badge indicates "Site Not Verified" then please contact us directly at help@ZenQMS.com, call us +1.610.572.2871 or log a support ticket.
- Update Your Qsheet: Take a moment to provide a full, updated profile of your site, including key contacts, GPS tags, Service profile and certifications for the site, and brochures/virtual tours. Though not all this information is required to 'get green', it does make the audit easier and increase your visibility with clients. Detailed instructions are in Section 1.10 – 1.12.
- Internal Sites: If you want internal sites to formally receive audits the same way as your external suppliers do, you still need to log a valid workflow step and approver for the "Send the Auditee" workflow.