Users can still access their old-style dossier by navigating the Training > Trainee Records page and clicking on the Dossier link next to their name. This view allows users to toggle views and download a PDF copy of their full dossier. But the new dashboard gives a much richer and simpler experience to accessing the same data.
From the Main Dashboard
- Make sure the dashboard filter is set to "My Dashboard" and then click on #% in the center of the Training Status pie chart. The drilldown action table refreshes to show you all the training items that you are currently assigned regardless of status.
- The first row shows your name, overall training status and a icon that you can use to download a PDF copy of your full dossier
- Below is a list of your currently assigned training items. Each has a status similar to the Red/Yellow/Green as your overall status.
- Clicking on the icon will allow you to train on the item, take a test or sign for an event.
- Clicking on the hyperlink will refresh the table to include your full history of completed training.
- Clicking the icon allows you export the entire, filters table as an MSExcel file
From the Training Dashboard
The process is exactly the same as above-- the only difference is that the table of training assignments is NOT grouped by user.