If this is your initial log in, you will receive an invitation email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a link in it. The link expires within 24 hours, after which time you will have to request another from the log in page using the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
You will be re-directed to the Administration > mySettings > Password page and required to set a new password if this is your initial log in.
Now take a moment and click through the remaining subtabs within mySettings to configure your account.
- Personal Information: Fill in the details of your personal information and press “Save” when finished. Be sure to indicate if you are a Consultant.
- Password: If you’d like to change your password at any time, follow the password guidelines and steps under this page.
- Security: Update your security challenge question and enable two-factor authentication. Two-factor authentication will require users to enter a security code which they will receive via SMS text message whenever logging in from a new device or in a password recovery scenario. To enable two-factor authentication, click the “enable” button, enter your cellular telephone number, and save.
- Preferences: Configure your visibility within ZenQMS to others, choose the form of measurement for data to be displayed within the system and set your language preference.
- Picture/CV: Upload a picture and CV and enter summary background information. This background information is probably most helpful for consultants, auditors and other front-line quality colleagues in large organizations.
- Permissions: Show the permission levels and groups the user is assigned to but does not allow for any changes or edits in these settings.