Users will be notified via email and on the Dashboard if they are assigned any documents, training events or tests which need to be trained on. Users can find this information in the Training Status pie chart, where all chart components can be clicked on for more information in the Main Dashboard. They can see the same information from the Training Dashboard as well.
- The #% in the middle will show all training items regardless of status
- The green slice represents all assigned training that is up to date.
- The yellow slice represents training that is due soon (the definition is training due for the rest of the current month and following month).
- The red slice represents any training items that are past due.
Click anywhere within the red slice and the Drilldown Action Section will display all training items that are past due (see picture below)
You can review the document by:
- Click the icon (3) to view the document within the page. You can also click the hyperlinked title (1) in the Training Item column to review item details.
- Depending on the security settings of the document, you may be able click the icon (2) to download the document.
Once you have reviewed the document and are ready to submit your training click the icon (4) in the Execute column which will open the training/test window.
If there is a training challenge question you will need to answer the question before being able to sign and complete your training. After signing, you will receive a confirmation message that your training is complete and has been logged in your dossier.