Form Templates are important if you plan to use ZenQMS for creating your own audit reports. For instance, you may have one audit format for auditing API suppliers and another for drug product manufacturers. You can create as many templates as needed. Auditors can also add more than one template to a single report (e.g. a general template plus a specific questionnaire). Finally, templates are also used in the Audit Close Out process.
- Navigate to the Home > Administration > Configuration menu and select the "Form Templates" tab. If you don't see this menu, you need to request system administrator privileges.
- Select an existing template from the dropdown list of click the "Create New" button to create a new template that all your users can access.
- Set the Template Type to "Audit Report Body" or "Audit Report Close Out" and add a name.
- Use the "Load an Existing File" link to upload an existing template from MSWord.
- Save your template when finished. Then click the "Exit Edit Mode" link.