Workflow Templates: Publishing Final Audit Reports internally and issuing them to an Auditee are driven by Part 11 compliant workflows that are defined by your system administrator. In order to ensure proper operation, you must define workflow steps for the following key workflows:
- "Audit Report: Publishing Final Audit Reports" – Completing this workflow results in issuance of a 'final' audit report. You must complete this step before being able to send it to the Auditee for response. Remember each Audit Category defined for your member has its own discrete approval workflow.
- "Audit Report: Send to Auditee" – Launching this workflow will make the audit report components you selected visible to the Auditee. When the Auditee "Approves" this workflow, they will immediately be able to start logging responses to audit findings.
Follow the Steps Below to Configure Workflows:
- Navigate to the Home > Administration > Configuration menu and select the "Workflow Templates" tab. If you don't see this menu, you need to request system administrator privileges.
- Select the "Audit Report: Publish Final Report" workflow from the dropdown control.
- A second dropdown appears asking you to select an Audit Category. This will show you the currently defined workflow steps required for publishing an audit report of that category internally.
- You can add workflow steps using the "Add Workflow Step" button. After adding a name, reason code and delegation option, you will see the new step added.
- You can delete a workflow step by clicking the "Delete Step" button next to it. Note: Workflows require at least one step.
- For any listed step, you can edit the name, reason code and delegation rights by making changes—just be sure to click "Save Changes" when finished.
- Use the "Start Typing User or Group Name to Add" dropdown to add a group or individual user to a workflow. This is a one-click process. You can immediately delete any added rows using the garbage can icon. If you add a group to the workflow, a specific user from that group will need to selected to complete the step. The user launching the audit will choose the specific user from the group before launching the workflow.
- Repeat this process for all Audit Categories.
- Repeat this process for the one "Send to Auditee" workflow.