ZenQMS allows members to easily define different categories of audits to facilitate discrete workflow approvals for different groups (e.g. EHS vs Global Quality), enhanced audit planning and easier data segregation for analytical purposes.
- Navigate to the Home > Administration > Member Account > General Preferences menu and scroll to the Audit Category section at the bottom of the page.
- Add new categories with the "Add Category" link. All you need is a name and a default audit interval (in months) that is used with recurring audits.
- Click the name of any existing Audit Categories to change its settings.
- The Yes/No field in the "Active" column allows you to easily manage which categories remain active for new audits.
- See Section 1.17 to define custom workflow for each audit category.