Any ZenQMS user is able to submit an information update for your consideration, and it has to be approved by you or ZenQMS staff. This is a great way to keep your site's information current.
- Navigate to Home > Administration > Site Management. Check the Qsheet Update column—sites with a number in this column have pending requests that require your attention.
- Click on a number to open the "Pending Site Updates" window.
- Click the "Review" hyperlink in a row to download a PDF summary of the suggested change.
- Click the "Approve" link if you agree with the change –or—click the "Reject" link if you don't. Either way a message will be sent back to the user who submitted the original request.
- You can always reverse these changes or manage your profile directly using the Qsheet Profile options (see Section 1.10).