Every site in the database has a Qsheet profile—see Section 2 for more information. Keeping this profile information updated is critical but also easy to manage. When you log in to the Site Management page below, take note of the Qsheet Profile column. Any sites that don't indicate a "100%" status likely have some data missing in the site profile. Either click on this Qsheet Profile status percentage to see what is missing (look for green checks!) or make changes/updates manually using the dropdown in each site's row.
- Navigate to Home > Administration > Site Management page. There are two ways to update information on a site:
- Option 1: Click on the Qsheet Profile column value for a site that you are trying to update. The modal window that appears (see picture below) is a simple way to see what information is missing. Anything with red icons should be followed up on using the hyperlinks in that row.
- Option 2: Each row includes a dropdown control that says "Select an Item to Update". Click on the dropdown in the row you want to edit and select from one of actions listed.
- Below is a summary of the update actions you can take:
- "Update Basic Information" edits the basic site data. The most important information is proper Site Name, Internal/External designation, phone, website, address and GPS coordinates. Remember, that GPS coordinates are required for accurate mapping—you can get this from google maps (see instructions using the blue question mark).
- "Update Service Profile" to add Service Profile items to the site. Use the search box to find all services that your site offers. You can select sites in the dropdown list using your mouse or the Enter/Return key. Service items should match your site's main purposes and can be used by ZenQMS members in analytics and in searching for sites with specific capabilities. Please let ZenQMS staff know if you think a service is missing—we can add them easily. Note each service item could be further specified by stage.
- "Update Key Personnel": There is more information in 1.11. Site and QA directors are important to add. And a default messaging contact needs to be added to "get green".
- "Upload Certifications" to add any key certifications that you site has earned. Add the Certification type first (e.g. cGMP or ISO9001), and then select a Governing Body (e.g. FDA). You could also add the date of the last visit. Once you save an item, you can also upload a PDF copy of the certificate for client reference. Alternatively, some members choose to upload a more thorough certification dossier/summary. Click the Save button when finished.