NOTE: Users will need the permission "Can See All Change Controls (Read Only Access)" at the Change Control category level of the Change Control type they are permitted to create.
There may be a time during your Change Control life cycle that you may need to link a document or event to your Change Control for reference. You are able to link items from within ZenQMS to your Change Control. There is an option to link items in either the "Details" section and/or the configured "Stages" of a Change Control:
You are able to link the following items to your Change Control:
8. Other Change Controls
Note: Your role and permission settings determines your visibility to what items in the modules you may link. Meaning, if you do not have permissions to interact with Documents or Audits, items in those modules will not be available in the Link drop down menu for selecting to link. You will have the ability to link anything you have permissions to interact with. This includes archived documents.
Linking an item to a Change Control
1. Log into ZenQMS. From the Main Dashboard, click on the Change Control Module:
2. Select the Change Control you would like to interact with by selecting the hyperlinked key listed under the "Key" column in the Change Control table:
3. To link and item, select "" in either the "Details" section or within a "Stage".
4. A pop up box will appear. Please do the following:
- Select the Module you would like to link an item from
- Select the item to link
5. Once an item is linked, the title of the item will appear under "Links/Attachments":
If a linked item needs to be deleted, click the trash can icon next to the title of the linked item. The application will require a comment when deleting linked items:
All linked item activity is captured on the Change Control Audit Trail & the Account Audit Trail:
Change Control Audit Trail
Account Audit Trail