We have combined the Daily Digest and the Daily Summary…here is what you can expect.
You will no longer receive a Daily Digest, we have combined the Daily Digest with the Daily Summary. The Daily Summary can be customized under your Settings area, you will be able to choose the time of day (top of the hour) that you receive this notification, you will NO LONGER have the choice to “Never” receive this notification.
A user will receive a Daily Summary if they have ANY of the following:
- If they have a "Signatures needed" (All modules)
- If they have any "Items past due" (Document Reviews)
- If user has any training items “Past Due” (Red piece of the pie chart)
- If user has any training items “Coming Due” in 30 days or less (At Risk, Yellow piece of the pie chart)
- If user is organizer for any OJT Event with assignments “coming due” in 30 days or less
- If user is organizer for any OJT Event with assignments “past due”
- Any Change Controls where a user is the Project or Stage assignee and the project or stage is due within 7 days or the project or stage is Past Due
- Any Issues user is the Project or Stage assignee and the project or stage is due within 7 days or the project or stage is Past Due
- Any Task that a user is assigned to that is coming due within 7 days or is Past Due
- If a user has been added to the permission of “Receives Escalation Notices For Past Due Stages/Task” under an Issue or Change Control category, they will receive a Daily Summary for any item that is Past Due under those categories
Here is an example of what the Daily Summary will look like:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- We have changed the logic around timing of receiving “coming due” or At Risk notifications in regards to training. Previously, you would receive a notification if an incomplete assignment was coming due in 7 days, we have changed this to 30
- Previously there was logic in place that if you logged in to the application in the last 24hrs, you would not receive a Daily Digest, This will no longer be the case you will receive a Daily Summary if you meet any of the above listed criteria no matter if you have logged in or not.
- You have the ability to choose the time in which you receive the Daily Summary, the Daily Summary will be sent within that hour that you choose.
- There are 2 bugs associated with this release that will be resolved quickly, as they are currently being worked on.
- ZENQ-5719 - Daily Summary email is not being sent for users assigned to documents based training that are At Risk and the due date is <7 days out. At Risk Users are receiving emails for 7 < x < 30 days in advance
- ZENQ-5720 - Trainees assigned to Group, and OJT Events are not receiving Daily Summary emails for At Risk items 30 days in advance
Please sign in to leave a comment.