ZenQMS messages appear in the application dashboard for all users as New Comments (see below). New comments in between logins will also trigger an email alert.
To send a message to some or all of your users:
- Navigate to Training > Trainee records page
- Toggle to show "Whole Company" (note permission needed to see this). You will see all non-disabled users in your account
- Select some rows using the check boxes. Or click the first select box in the header to select all rows in a page...and if you want to select every row in the table (including the non-visible ones) click the link that says "Select all ## Rows"
- Click the Group Actions button
- Click "Send ZenQMS Message to Selected Users" button