**You need permission to create new courses or be assigned as an editor of an existing course.**
- First create a new course or edit an existing one:
- To add a new course, click the button. Assign the course a unique name and click the button.
- Click on EDIT or REVIEW link to access an existing course (depends on your access rights).
- In the Syllabus section, click the Add Documents button
- Select documents to add to the syllabus. There is no limit to the # of documents added to a syllabus. Currently you can only add documents to a syllabus-- no tests or events.
- Click the Manage Assigned Users/Groups button if you want to change assignments. You can select any user or group to add. Anyone added will have their dossiers instantly updated to reflect the requirements of the current syllabus.
- Users and groups can be assigned to the same document multiple times through various courses/groups-- the application will calculate simply whether they are compliant or not. This works very well.
- Courses will always reflect the current effective version. Retraining will be based on retraining settings in the document itself.