Whether it's for going live at launch or inviting the latest batch of users, this is the process to follow.
- If not already done, Add multiple users to the account using this article. When you do so, you have the option to add the users with "Uninvited" status, meaning they will not receive any notifications from the system nor can they log in.
- In the users table, filter for "Uninvited"
- Select individuals one at a time or select all using the check mark at the top of the table:
- Click the button. You can enter a personal note and the click to send invitations.
- Email invitations will go out to all selected users from email@example.com. If they don't receive them, then please check spam folders. Users will be able to click a link to log into the application, set a permanent password and security question.