The Issues Dashboard gives you an instant and detailed view into the state of all issues you have access to ("State of Issues horizontal bar chart). It also provides a pipeline view of issues that have target or execution dates coming due for you, your direct reports and (with the right permission) the whole company by simply changing the main filter, which works the same as on the main dash.
State of Issues Horizontal Bar Chart
The horizontal bar chart on the left provides a snapshot of your issues and their current state. Clicking on a bar refreshes the drilldown action table at the bottom with a list of issues matching the query. Bars are highlighted white as their data sets are added to the table, and you can select more than one bar.
Issues Pipeline Bar Chart
The Pipeline bar chart is for planning based on an Issue's Target date or Schedule Date-- showing the user which items are past due (red bar), are coming due between now and the end of the next month (yellow bars) or due in the 2 months after that (green bars). As with the first chart, clicking on a bar refreshes the drilldown action table at the bottom with a list of items matching the query and you can select more than one bar for a broader query.
Changing the dashboard filter allows you to quickly toggle the data set:
- My Issues: All issues where you are set as an auditor
- Direct Reports: All issues where one of my direct reports is set as an auditor
- My Company: All issues in the company account (requires special access permission)
- Issues with Recent Activity: Underneath the State of Issues bar chart there is a hyperlink to show any issues with activity logged since the last time I logged in.
- Issues with New Comments: Underneath the pipeline chart is a link that shows any issues with new comments logged since my last log in.
- These links only appear when your filter is set to "My Documents"
Drilldown Action Table
All clickable links/bars in the controls will refresh the drilldown action table at the bottom of the page. The action table works the same as in the main dashboard-- allowing user to
- Download a PDF copy of the item with the icon or click the Issue ID hyperlink to redirect to the Issue Details page.
- Click the site name hyperlink to redirect to the site's Qsheet
- Click the CAPAs hyperlink to redirect to the CAPAs table filtered for the selected CAPAs only.
- Export the entire table to excel using the icon
Toggling Between Issues and CAPAs Data
The issues dashboard allows users to quickly flip between issues and CAPAs data by clicking on the appropriate title in the header:
- Default view is Issues:
- Click on blue CAPAs link to see CAPAs data:
- As you can see from the picture below, the view and functionality of the components is substantially the same as what was presented for Issues data with following exceptions:
- The first chart now shows ALL CAPAs by State (Complete, Draft, Implementation).
- The second chart only shows incomplete CAPAs based on their Action Due date.