The Training dashboard gives you an instant and detailed view into the training status and pipeline for you, your direct reports and (with the right permission) the whole company by simply changing the main filter, which works the same as on the main dash.
Training Status Pie Chart
The pie chart provides an instant snapshot of your compliance on all currently assigned training items. Clicking on one of the clickable items below refreshes the drilldown action table at the bottom with the corresponding data.
- The #% in the middle will show all training items regardless of status
- The green slice represents all assigned training that is up to date. Note that when clicking on "show completed training records" link, there the # of records will likely exceed the # in the slice since users can train multiple times on the same document and it's related versions.
- The yellow slice represents training that is due soon (the definition is training due for the rest of the current month and following month).
- The red slice represents any training items that are past due.
- Note-- toggling to the Direct Reports or Whole Company filters changes the pie chart #s in the pie chart to represent PEOPLE instead of training items.
Training Pipeline Bar Chart
The bar chart is for planning-- showing the user what items are past due (red bar) or coming due between now and the end of the next month (yellow bar) or due in the 2 months after that (green bar).
- Clicking on the bars allows for a cumulative view...meaning each bar will light up as you add it to the filtered results.
Drilldown Action Table
The action table works the same as in the main dashboard-- allowing user to review/download assigned items, see training status, download certificates or execute training