If your company has configured it's account to allow users to sign in using SSO, you can log in with the same credentials you use to access your corporate network. Wahoo!
1) You may have been given a direct link to trigger identify verification. Bookmarking these links is the easiest way to come back into the app with a single click (assuming you are logged into your own network). Links are set to this format, so you may try to guess using your email domain or email your program lead.
2) From login screen, click the SAML button.
- You will come to a screen that asks for your email address. After you enter it, if your email domain is linked to a configured SSO account it will automatically redirect you to authentication.
3) From login screen, if you accidentally try to log in with an SSO-enabled userID the system will let you know that your domain is set up for SSO and ask to be redirected for authentication
- You may do this by accident, but it's OK!
- The application will show the screen below. Click on the "Click Here" link to be sent on your way