ZenQMS allows users to save filtered table views, call those filters from the new Reports dashboard and share stored dashboards with other users in your account. The saved filter stores the entire view, including visible columns, all applied column filters and pagination setting.
Saving a Table Filter
The following tables allow users to save report filter views:
- Documents > Controlled Files
- Audit > Reports & Audit > Observations
- Issue/CAPA > Issues & Issue/CAPA > CAPAs
When you navigate to one of these pages, notice the dropdown "Default Report Filters".
- Save a NEW report: To save the current table settings as a NEW report click the dropdown and select "Save current report filters as new report". You will be prompted to save the report name
- Update an Existing Report Settings: To update an existing filter with current settings, select "Update current report filters to current settings".
Loading a saved Table Filter from the Table
- Navigate to the page
- Click on the dropdown and select the existing report from the dropdown.
Managing Saved Filters from Reports Dashboard
The Reports Dashboard makes it so simple to navigate quickly to the page and the specific table view that you want.
- Click on the hyperlinked report name to navigate to the page and load the selected view.
- Click the icon to edit a report's settings. The key setting here is the Visibility setting which makes your report visible to anyone in your company or restricts it to you alone.
- Click the icon to send the report to a colleague with a note. The report will be copied to the recipients library, they will be notified that it is there with your note and they can then decide to keep or delete it.
- Click the garbage icon to delete the report from your library.
- You can see all reports shared company wide by changing the dashboard filter