The Audits dashboard gives you an instant and detailed view into the state of all audits you have access to ("State of Audits horizontal bar chart). It also provides a pipeline view of audits that have target or execution dates coming due for you, your direct reports and (with the right permission) the whole company by simply changing the main filter, which works the same as on the main dash.
State of Audits Horizontal Bar Chart
The horizontal bar chart on the left provides a snapshot of your audits and their current state. Clicking on a bar refreshes the drilldown action table at the bottom with a list of audits matching the query. Bars are highlighted white as their data sets are added to the table, and you can select more than one bar.
Audits Pipeline Bar Chart
The Pipeline bar chart is for planning based on an audit's Target date or Schedule Date-- showing the user which items are past due (red bar), are coming due between now and the end of the next month (yellow bars) or due in the 2 months after that (green bars). As with the first chart, clicking on a bar refreshes the drilldown action table at the bottom with a list of items matching the query and you can select more than one bar for a broader query.
Changing the dashboard filter allows you to quickly toggle the data set:
- My Audits: All audits where you are set as an auditor
- Direct Reports: All audits where one of my direct reports is set as an auditor
- My Company: All audits in the company account (requires special access permission)
- Audits with Recent Activity: Underneath the State of Audits bar chart there is a hyperlink to show any audits with activity logged since the last time I logged in.
- Audits with New Comments: Underneath the pipeline chart is a link that shows any audits with new comments logged since my last log in.
- These links only appear when your filter is set to "My Audits"
Drilldown Action Table
All clickable links/bars in the controls will refresh the drilldown action table at the bottom of the page. The action table works the same as in the main dashboard-- allowing user to
- Download a PDF copy of the item with the icon or click the Audit ID hyperlink to redirect to the audit details page.
- Click the site name hyperlink to redirect to the site's Qsheet
- Click the audit State hyperlink to take action (depends on audit state)
- Export the entire table to excel using the icon
Toggling Between Reports and Observations Data
The audits dashboard allows users to quickly flip between audit report and observations data by clicking on the appropriate title in the header:
- Default view is Audit Reports:
- Click on blue Observations link to see observations data:
- As you can see from the picture below, the view and functionality of the components is substantially the same as what was presented for Audit Reports data with following exceptions:
- The first chart now shows ALL observations by severity (Critical, Major, Minor, Comment).
- The second chart only shows unresolved observations based on their Action Due date.